Selena Gomez is About to Drop a New Album

It's absolutely crazy when you look back and think about Selena Gomez! Remember 'A Year Without Rain'? Well Selena's got a new album on its way and we couldn't be more excited about it.

We already love "Wolves," "Fetish," and "Bad Liar," so we have a general idea of the silkier, more refined direction that her music is taking and we're sure to love it too.

Everything seems to be in a hush but we know that Justin Tranter is one of the collaborating artists featured in Selena's new album. He also featured in 'Good For You' and 'Bad Liar'.

"It's exciting to be in a place where I love surprising people and creating new areas of music I can explore," Selena continued. "And I'll get to be present, you know? I was taking some time off for my health and it was good, but now I get to be here." She took her teasing a step further after posting a photo of her in the studio on Instagram. "Currently. Until the next year, Here's where I'll be," she captioned the photo, and we can't wait to see what she comes up with.

BRING IT ON SELENA!!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post