Exclusive Interview with JForte


So we met up with the multi-talented artist, singer, songwriter JForte and we're so excited to share a bit about his story and what his plans are for the years to come.


Hello Jforte, thank you for being here. Can you tell us, where are you from?
Hi, thank you for the invitation. So, I was born in Florida, raised in Phoenix Arizona and have lived around the world for the last 10 years. From Asia, Africa, South American and other places in South America.


Wow that's amazing! What’s something cool that’s happened to you recently?
I went protesting in honor of George Floyd last weekend and while walking in solitude with the American flag, beside me was Kendrick Lamar. Nobody knew but I could tell from his energy, since his face was covered. What really spoke to me in that moment is that God has a cool way of uniting people in the right places for the right reasons. So I got to hang out with the current best MC in Compton and around the world.

What are you working on outside of music?
I am actually a huge fan of writing. I’m writing my 3rd book as we speak and I cannot talk too much about it but it’s epic! I’m also activating my rights boy protesting, speaking up about policy and finding the best route to make the world a better place. That’s why I love music, I can share my journey and inspire others to take change and have fun too!

What books have you read that have changed your life?
Fail Forward Through Success - Jforte
As a Man Thinketh – James Allen
Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill
It’s All In Your Head - Russ
Hustle Harder - Curtis Jackson (50 Cent)

Great! What’s your vision in music, family and business?
Financial Freedom use to feel far away but now I know it’s possible so I continue to grow, learn and impact others through music with hints of education, entrepreneurship, life, lessons and my journey. My vision is to create music that inspires 6 billion + to live their dreams fully. To travel the world hundreds of times, rock every state whether it’s 50 people or 5 million! I am building now so that when I do have a family, we can focus on important things like vacations, spending time, helping others and enjoying life. I want to create multiple billion dollar companies that involve technology, music, space, medicine and use the money to build a new world.

You're an inspiration! Who do you plan on collaborating with in the future in music and in business?
Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, Jay- Z, J-Cole, Elon Musk, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Lebron James, Will Smith, Kehlani, Cardi B, Logic, Eminem, Peter Drucker, Mark Zuckerberg, Bruno mars, Joyner Lucas and a lot more!

They better get ready then! If you could give your younger self words of encouragement, what would you have said?
Believe in yourself! You are a star! Start putting your eggs in baskets you love rather than what other people tell you! Follow God’s commandments, continue to be love in a world filled with anger. Spend more time with your family! Put that music out before you think it’s right!!

Wise words. What are some tips that have helped you become a better person and pursue your dreams?
* Surround yourself with good people. They don’t need to be just like you, it’s even better if they are different, you learn more from people that are different than you.
* Work each day consistently and take care of your body. Eat right, work out and rest properly.
* Invest in yourself your dream and the causes you believe in.
* Jump into the deep end when you are indecisive but you know it’s the right thing to do.
* Make moments count, fall in love and let people know you care while they are here.

Very important tips there! What are your thoughts on young mainstream hip hop?
There are plenty of phenomenal artist who have large followings and can influence the crowds. I love seeing some of my brothers and sisters living the dream and following up with taking care of themselves. What hurts is seeing my brothers and sisters in this community, falling victim to death, drugs, sickness and emotional trauma like depression.
When I get to be in the spotlight, I want them to know, I’m an ally, and have their back and they can hit me up because we are all in this together. Everyone has a different gift to give, I want to share mine with them as well.


Jforte is a definite inspiration to aspiring musicians, entrepreneurs and to anyone struggling with life in general. 

Jforte's newest releases can be found on Spotify and all digital streaming platforms, so make sure to check it out and get inspired! Make a change, even if it's small because small is always better than nothing at all!


More information
If you would like further information about this interview, or would like to contact us about interview opportunities / review copies, feel free to contact us via our press e-mail.

Peter S (Artist PR)
pr@promomusicplaylists.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post