Amanda Alexandria Is Loving Her Music Career




"I love being independent. No one can tell me what to do. I'm always out shopping, dancing, and buying fine foods."

Amanda Alexandria has five lovely songs out. "I love working on my music. I have studied music and I love going to the ballet. I know I'm sexy and I know I’m hot."

https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/amanda-alexandria/1144799710

Amanda loves dance and pop.
"I was so into music. Then when a certain age hit I threw out all my compact discs and switched over to MP3's. I'm all digital now."

"I love working out at home or the luxury gym. I love going on dates and cute vacations."
"I'm doing this overcome being stalked and savagely beaten by a crazy fan. I'm glad I have my life, and I hope I make more digital music sales."

"I really hope I get to be on more talk shows. Being on TV was like the best experience of my life!"

" I'm 28, confident and determined to get to the race car games, to Europe and to the bar to have fun and dance!"

Who inspired you?
"Just me. Me alone. I feel like I've been so many places. Just me pushing to take care of me doing errands, and classes, taking care of my closet."


What is the key to maintaining your sexy physique?
"Well, I make it a point to do everything in my books. I'm Sexy Amanda, and that is what works for me." 
https://www.amazon.com/Amanda-Alexandria/e/B00ZPPXO8U#


Get to know Amanda right here - https://www.youtube.com/AmandaAlexandria 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post